A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Soto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soto
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Soto, MD, MS is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Soto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Soto MD and MS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Soto practice?
- Dr. Francisco Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Soto practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Internists, Sheboygan Pulmonologists, Sheboygan Critical Care Practitioners, and Sheboygan Sleep Medicine Doctors.