A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Soto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Soto, MD, MS is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Soto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Soto MD and MS is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Soto practice?
- Dr. Francisco Soto has 11 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Soto practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Seymour, WI.
See Sheboygan Internists, Sheboygan Pulmonologists, Sheboygan Critical Care Practitioners, and Sheboygan Sleep Medicine Doctors.