Dr. Francisco Torres MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Brownsville, TX

January 9th, 2017
All staff and Dr are very helpful patient and considerate

June 9th, 2016
ADHD treatment
Dr. Torres has been treating my son for ADHD since he was about 5 years old. Doctor Torres always takes his time to speak with my son and myself regarding his overall health status. With the help of Dr. Torres my son has had a drastic improvement in his behavior and school grades. I would highly recommend Dr. Torres.

May 13th, 2016
This Doctor is very rude, intuitive, that he makes you feel worse. He doesn't have the capasity to teat patients.

May 13th, 2016
Terrible place. Wanted to charge $800 to fill out simple paper work for my employer... Who does that?? Place sucks

October 5th, 2015
The ratings speak for themselves. Receptionists are rude and condescending. Attempted to register a complaint with office manager. The end result was discontinuance of services. Doctor believes his staff and not his customer with legitimate concern. Other patients were treated the same on this day. Does not seem like an isolated incident at all. Whatever happened to giving the customer the benefit of the doubt or the customer is always right. Sensitivity training for office staff is long overdue. Dr. Torres you are wrong about us and about your decision to discontinue services.

June 28th, 2015
Extremely patient, professional, and understanding. I would highly recommend... By far.. Better than other Doctors in his form of practice, I've taken my 16 yr old daughter to other doctors and no other has topped Mr Torres... Can't emphasize enough how much of a listener he is...and remembers everything you tell him from previous appointments...Our family has tremendously seen a great improvement in our daughter since we have been seen by him. Can not thank him enough. Awesome doctor.

May 11th, 2015
First Dr that new exactly what going on with my kids fantastic Dr have seen several all over the valley and I can't recommend this Dr enough

February 16th, 2015
He takes the time when he is with me and seems like he cares for what I have to say and how I feel. Gives me great feedback and is very knowledgeable.

April 11th, 2014
Excellent
He is a very nice and intelligent man. The wait is not even that long. The longest ive waited is 5-7 minutes. The staff is kind too. I suffer from depression and anorexia and i have been improving since i started seeing him.

January 9th, 2014
Staff at the front desk are the worst first of all, can't do a simple appointment and so so rude, very bad attitude.Wait time is horrible, got 100 thousand people in the waiting area,but this guy is good...can diagnose you in 5 mins flat, pump you right out and NEXT.Hey it's all about billing, i'm sure that running smoothly.Oh and don't ask for any real help cause this guy is a joke.

January 7th, 2014
the office staff suck and the best thing I can say about them. They are terrible with making appointments and they don't inform you of changes in appointments in a timely fashion. They are VERY rude when you have question.

May 29th, 2013
waste of time.
The Dr. didn't answer any of my questions and made me feel like an idiot for even going to see him. I suffer from anxiety and depression and felt like less of a person after walking out of his office. He offered no help. He did say he would try and come up with a "plan" next time he sees me. There will be no next time. It took 2 months to get my first appointment with him because his staff can't keep simple records. I would not recommend this guy to anyone.