A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital-The Mildred and Frank Felberg Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance