A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Torres is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital-The Mildred and Frank Felberg Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Torres MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Torres practice?
- Dr. Francisco Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Torres practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Nephrologists.