A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Urcuyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Urcuyo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urcuyo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Alberto Urcuyo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Urcuyo practice?
- Dr. Francisco Urcuyo has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Urcuyo practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.