A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Velarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Velarde is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Velarde, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Velarde graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Velarde MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Velarde practice?
- Dr. Francisco Velarde has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Velarde practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Psychiatrists.