A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Vranic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Vranic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vranic graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vranic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Vranic MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Vranic practice?
- Dr. Francisco Vranic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Vranic practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.