A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Zarzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Zarzar, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarzar graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Zarzar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Javier Zarzar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Zarzar practice?
- Dr. Francisco Zarzar has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Zarzar practices Pediatrics near Mission, TX.
See Mission Pediatricians.