A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franck Rahaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franck Rahaghi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franck Rahaghi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahaghi graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rahaghi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahaghi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franck F. Rahaghi practice?
Dr. Franck Rahaghi practices Pulmonary Disease near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.