Dr. Franco Campanella DO Patient Reviews

• Neurology Palos Heights, IL

August 12th, 2015
worst experience i ever had. i was refused service and ended up having a massive bleeding stroke. i am half perilized and have seizures

February 8th, 2011
Why I will NEVER change Doctors!
I was diagnosed with MS in 2009. It was a devastating turn of events for me. I went from being healthy to having to deal with medications, rehab, doctors and a disease all at once. Dr. Franco Campanella was recommended to me and has been a Godsend. He is one of the rare doctors who speaks to you not at you and is always ready to listen and answer questions. Each time I visit he always makes me smile and helps me deal with any issue or problem I maybe having. From a medical standpoint he is at the top of his game by bringing new ideas to me before I can even suggest them or medicines and procedures that I may not even be aware of. His staff is amazing and courteous and ALWAYS available and ready to help either in person or by phone. I feel comfortable and taken care of when I leave and know that the level of care will remain. I not only recommend him I HIGHLY recommend him. As crazy as it may sound He helps me feel "comfortable" with dealing with a disease that is far from that.