Strep Throat cured show details Strep Throat cured
by Julie D on Sep 14th, 2016

I couldn't eat nor drink for 5 days. I felt like I was dying. I had gone to my regular doctor twice. He prescribed an antibiotic, but it didn't work. I ended up in the emergency room unable to swallow, in intense throat pain & having lost 5 pounds. Dr. Castro-Marin gave me his 'cocktail' for strep throat. Within 1.5 hours I was out of pain & able to eat. He was my miracle worker. I will never forget him and always be grateful for his effective remedy.

by Scottsdale ER patient with severe nerve pain on Jun 27th, 2016

Dr. Was knowledgeable but was a little bit condescending and judgmental ... regarding an admission requested by another physician.

by Helene Katsafouros on Jan 7th, 2015

He saved my life! I was dying and didn't even know it. When I got to the ER I was very sick, and my infection was drastically advancing, to the point my blood pressure was 68/49. This all happened with in a couple of hours. A combo of his trauma expertise and that hot Cuban face, got me to where I needed to go safely for surgery! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! He also got me to reevaluate the relationship I was in at the time!