A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franco Coniglione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franco Coniglione is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coniglione graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Coniglione has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franco Miro Coniglione DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franco M. Coniglione practice?
- Dr. Franco Coniglione has 5 office locations.
Dr. Franco Coniglione practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons.