A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franco Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franco Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franco L Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franco L. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Franco Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franco Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.