by JOHN on Dec 19th, 2014

Patient for over 30 years - I have the greatest respect for him - Great Doctor - He has always been there when I needed him - took me through some tough times, -- Easy to talk to, excellent bedside manner -

Family Dr. show details Family Dr.
by Geraldine on Nov 16th, 2013

Dr Diaz is an amazing dr he has been our family's dr for 20 plus yrs . He has saved my fathers life more the one time he always seems to know what the issue is . His staff is always pleasant and professional.i recommend him highly

Rosa Gomez show details Rosa Gomez
Oct 26th, 2012

Serious doctor. Thinks twice before sending the patients for unnecessary outside testing. So far his accuracy in diagnosing has been great.

hsa show details hsa
Sep 12th, 2012

I have been a patient since 1975. Dr Diaz is the best MD in my opinion. His manner is very friendly and professional. His staff is excellent.I currently live in Ocean County and still travel to Hackensack as I would not see any other MD.

Nurse show details Nurse
Mar 19th, 2012

This Doctor is Terrible. Needs to go back to Dom. Rep to do his residency.

Decent Doctor But Not A Great Attitude show details Decent Doctor But Not A Great Attitude
by Citysearch User on Oct 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I personally am a big fan of comfort and kindness. However, this doctor is not a friendly one. He gets the job done but is honestly quite ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com