A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franco Fazzalari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franco Fazzalari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazzalari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fazzalari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franco Fazzalari, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzalari graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fazzalari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franco Fazzalari MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franco Fazzalari practice?
- Dr. Franco Fazzalari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franco Fazzalari practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.