A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franco Fazzalari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franco Fazzalari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazzalari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franco Fazzalari, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzalari graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fazzalari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franco Fazzalari MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franco Fazzalari practice?
- Dr. Franco Fazzalari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franco Fazzalari practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.