A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franco Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franco Gallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franco Anthony Gallo MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Franco A. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Franco Gallo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franco Gallo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Internists and Port Jefferson Station Gastroenterologists.