Dr. Franco Gallo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016
Worst doctor
Do NOT go to this doctor. He misdiagnosed my husband. Ignored red flags after my husband lost 30 pounds. My husband has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

April 4th, 2016
Now she is dead.
Dr. Gallo, did an Endoscopy on my wife and they found pre-cancerous cells in her Esophagus. He put her on proton Inhibitors to address her re-flux which somehow stopped the development of Cancer. A second Endoscopy resulted in no cancer cells. He told my wife that her swallowing issue was psychological and she needed mental health care. My wife refused to see him again. And went to her GP. About three years later she got full blown Esophageal cancer and died. Thank you for your bedside manner. When she finally got help at sloan they removed her esophagus, gave her a stoma, took out her vocal chords, removed her lymph nodes, gave her radiation and chemo, and she still died, maybe if he had not been such a sh*t head, she would be alive today.

October 12th, 2015
Best on Long Island
15 years ago Dr Gallo was the only who was abketo help me get my crohns disease under control. He has helped my sons. Iconstantly recommend him. He is a kind caring doctor. He has never rushed me out of his office and gas always answered all my questions. Im currently having a flare ups but he is diligently working with me to find the best way to stop them. The office staff is friendly, professional and always helpful. I fulky recommend Dr Gallo and his assicuates abd staff. You will get the help you need and feel confident in the eirk they do to get you healthy again.

March 26th, 2015
He is excellent as his profession

October 3rd, 2013
The worst!

March 13th, 2013
Great doctor, great at diagnosing. No wait, seems very concerned about my health and no rush to do procedures like all the other offices.

February 14th, 2013
One of worst drs I've ever seen
Dr. Gallo spends little to no time with you. He should have a sign in his office saying "just give me your money and leave." I can truly say he is the worst. After my scheduled appointment I read a couple of fair reviews and 1 or 2 poors, I should have listened and canceled my appointment. Stay away! Poor bedside manner, poor time spent w patient if any at all!

April 12th, 2017