A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franco Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franco Lee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franco Margate Lee MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franco M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Franco Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franco Lee practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ.
See Las Vegas Internists.