A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franco Policaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franco Policaro, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Policaro graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Policaro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franco Policaro MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Franco Policaro practice?
- Dr. Franco Policaro has 18 office locations.
Dr. Franco Policaro practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, OH and Delaware, OH.
See Chillicothe Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chillicothe Radiologists.