Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gloria Short on Aug 6th, 2016

Excellent Dr he did surgery on three disks .had no problems. He's the best and would recommend him to anyone.

Ilona Kosa-Welker show details Ilona Kosa-Welker
Mar 5th, 2012

He's honest, professional, personable and the staff is equally as great. He has helped me with my back and continues to treat me with additional medical problems. I trust him thoroughly and am so blessed to have him as my doctor. Dr. Vigna is not about doing surgeries just because he totally evaluates, runs tests and checks out every option. He listens to what his patients have to say and sees things through. He won't lead anyone on, doesn't falsify the information about ones health options, he's a truly great doctor.

EXCELLENT, PERSONABLE, PROFESSIONAL show details EXCELLENT, PERSONABLE, PROFESSIONAL
Jan 20th, 2012

DR VIGNA COVERS ALL THE SUBJECT SURROUNDING THE MAIN ISSUE AND IS VERY CONSIDERATE OF YOUR COMFORT AND WELL BEING.

Jan 17th, 2012

Dr Vigna is wonderful. I have never felt so confident with a dr before, as I have with him. He fully explained the surgery to me, and also what I could expect the outcome to be. I am very thankful to have him as my doctor and would reccomened him to anyone.

Dec 19th, 2011

Dr Vigna is the most caring doctor I've ever had! His bedside manner is exceptional!! Having any type of spinal surgery is frightening!! But Dr. Vigna's caring ways takes away some of your fears and worrys. I highly recommend Dr Vigna to family and friends.