Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Ilona Kosa-Welker show details Ilona Kosa-Welker
Mar 5th, 2012

He's honest, professional, personable and the staff is equally as great. He has helped me with my back and continues to treat me with additional medical problems. I trust him thoroughly and am so blessed to have him as my doctor. Dr. Vigna is not about doing surgeries just because he totally evaluates, runs tests and checks out every option. He listens to what his patients have to say and sees things through. He won't lead anyone on, doesn't falsify the information about ones health options, he's a truly great doctor.

EXCELLENT, PERSONABLE, PROFESSIONAL show details EXCELLENT, PERSONABLE, PROFESSIONAL
Jan 20th, 2012

DR VIGNA COVERS ALL THE SUBJECT SURROUNDING THE MAIN ISSUE AND IS VERY CONSIDERATE OF YOUR COMFORT AND WELL BEING.

Jan 17th, 2012

Dr Vigna is wonderful. I have never felt so confident with a dr before, as I have with him. He fully explained the surgery to me, and also what I could expect the outcome to be. I am very thankful to have him as my doctor and would reccomened him to anyone.

Dec 19th, 2011

Dr Vigna is the most caring doctor I've ever had! His bedside manner is exceptional!! Having any type of spinal surgery is frightening!! But Dr. Vigna's caring ways takes away some of your fears and worrys. I highly recommend Dr Vigna to family and friends.

May 11th, 2011

05/31/11 will be five years since Dr. Vigna performed my back surgery l4-l5. Prior to the surgery i lived in constant pain no matter what i was doing - walking , sitting - i lived on pain killers .. he was the best choice i think i have ever made in my life .. surgery was hugely successfull . he is the kindest, most caring person in the world .. he continued follow up on my progress for three year to insure no problem . but i also followed his instructions to the letter to insure good recovery results .. i have my life back thank to Dr. Franco Vigna

Top notch Doc. show details Top notch Doc.
by Joe Derda on Jan 2nd, 2009

Before going to Dr. vigna i had no feeling in my feet when rising from a seated position i would fall forward possibly injuring myself further. dr. vigna found the causes, went through different options with me and explaining the ramifications of surgery. i had dr's tell me that anyone my size having surgery on my back would end up with catastrophic results. Having little else left to try i went through with the surgery with total faith in dr. Vigna. He repaired the damage to my back with what i think are great results. i won't recommend that surgery is the way to go for every case and should be the last result in any case. if you have to go for back problems go right to the top first, see dr. vigna. #1 in my book. Joe