A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francois Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abboud
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abboud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francois Abboud, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from Ibrahim Pasha University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abboud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Univ Of Iowa-Psychiatric Hosp, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francois Mitry Abboud MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francois M. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Francois Abboud has 1 office location.
Dr. Francois Abboud practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Cardiologists.