A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francois Alouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francois Alouf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alouf
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alouf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francois Alouf, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alouf graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Alouf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francois E Alouf MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francois E. Alouf practice?
- Dr. Francois Alouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Francois Alouf practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.