A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francois Bethoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francois Bethoux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethoux graduated from Univ De Lyon 1, Ufr De Med Laennec, Lyon, France. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bethoux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francois Andre Bethoux MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francois A. Bethoux practice?
- Dr. Francois Bethoux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francois Bethoux practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists.