A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francois du Toit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francois du Toit, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francois du Toit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. du Toit graduated from University Of Stellenbosch, Tygerberg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. du Toit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francois Johannes du Toit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francois J. du Toit practice?
- Dr. Francois du Toit has 1 office location.
Dr. Francois du Toit practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Family Physicians and Lawton Internists.