Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francois Haddad
Dr. Francois Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. Dr. Haddad has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Francois Haddad has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Francois Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Tremmel
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Stanford, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Victoria Parikh
Stanford, CA 0 mi
Dr. David Lee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Stanford, CA 0 mi25