A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francois Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francois Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francois Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Francois Haddad practice?
- Dr. Francois Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Francois Haddad practices Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.