ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Francois Lette Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Wait Time
10 min
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

2 Ratings with 2 Comments

5.0 Rating

December 29th, 2010

A top notch physician

I've seen Dr. Lette for an annual physical for the past five years. He has monitored my recovery from cancer and has advised me on several other maladies of a mature adult. He is very thorough, answers questions completely, and has empathy for his patients.

Wait time
10.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

5.0 Rating

February 28th, 2010

I finally found a doctor that I felt cared about my health. Was a great experience, and I highly recommend Dr. Lette.

Wait time
10.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

COPD

Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Francois Lette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.

  • Dr. Pablo Castillo

    Dr. Pablo Castillo

    Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine

    Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi

    5.0
    (5)
    20
  • Dr. Gunjan Gandhi

    Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine

    Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi

    5.0
    (1)
    14
  • Dr. Ivan Porter

    Dr. Ivan Porter

    Internal Medicine, General Practice

    Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi

    5.0
    (2)
    9