Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francois Luks
Dr. Francois Luks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Rumford, RI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Luks is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Kent County Hospital and The Miriam Hospital. Dr. Luks has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Francois Luks has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Francois Luks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Jonathan Schiller
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Liza Aguiar
Urology, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Carla Moreira
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.01 mi5