A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francois Luks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francois Luks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francois Luks, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Luks graduated from Universitair Instelling Antwerpen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francois I Luks MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francois I. Luks practice?
- Dr. Francois Luks has 1 office location.
Dr. Francois Luks practices Pediatric Surgery near Rumford, RI.
See Rumford Pediatric Surgeons.