A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francois Trotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francois Trotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trotta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trotta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francois Trotta, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotta graduated from Faculte De Medecine Necker-Enfants Malades, Paris.
Dr. Trotta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francois D Trotta MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francois D. Trotta practice?
- Dr. Francois Trotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Francois Trotta practices Ophthalmology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Ophthalmologists.