A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francoise Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francoise Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francoise Nyssen Abrams MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Francoise N. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Francoise Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Francoise Abrams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clarksville, MD.
See Clarksville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.