Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)

DO ANYONE KNOW IF SHE HAS STARTED BACK PRACTICING show details DO ANYONE KNOW IF SHE HAS STARTED BACK PRACTICING
Jan 15th, 2015

OMG, I HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE DOCTOR SINCE I LAST SEEN DR. ANDERSON CANNOT FIND A DOCTOR I LIKE, IVE VISITED SOME DR. OFFICE'S AND JUST DID NOT LIKE THEM, I REALLY HOPE TO FIND HER SOON

Great doctor who probley made bad choices. show details Great doctor who probley made bad choices.
Dec 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. ANDERSON for about 18yrs. She a great doctor, her bedside manner are great, she listens and make you feel as if your problems matter. I have been looking for her for years and unable to locate he. 18 yrs ago I once had a medical issue no other doc. Could find the problem I found Dr. A in a doctor and been with her every since, until she dropped off the face of the earth. I'm now with Kaiser and I hate it. The only down side about Dr. A is take a lunch on your apt. Because you will be there all day. I miss u Dr. A ...

Help me show details Help me
Apr 26th, 2012

Dr Anderson is a very good doctor I have been with her for 20 years Ive been trying to locator her I hope that someone can give me and updated. I have not been to a doctor I hope that Dr Anderson will call me or e-mail me ladybug988@yahoo.com (Shan J) I really need help Dr Anderson if you read this please respond !!!

Room for Improvement, but love her just the same show details Room for Improvement, but love her just the same
Oct 31st, 2011

There is a lot that I love about her and her staff. She is very attentive and cares about your issues. She addresses all of your concerns but because she does this, it takes a long time in the office. Hope she comes back to practice and resolves her issues because she is a good Physician.

Dr. Anderson closed show details Dr. Anderson closed
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. A was closed for writing to .any precriptions for 30mg oxycodine. She left all her patients in the wind, got them addicted and pain doctors in Maryland & D.C. won't take her patients. You mention that you were a patient of Dr. A's they won't see you. Thanks Dr. A!!

WTF?? show details WTF??
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. A is a great doctor with an EXCELLENT bedside manor, i agree completely with the previous person in that a "certain kind of people" take her kindness for a weakness! i hope someone can give an updated insight on the status of her practice, as i've been trying to call and now no one is answering. i got the list she sent out for other doctors, but am wondering who to go to? i have an inoperatable tumor on my spine that causes constant pain and i've had too many doctors that frown upon any kind of pain meds, even with my diagnosis. can anyone recommend someone or give an update on Dr. A? I think it would be a great loss to shut her completely down!

This Sucks show details This Sucks
Jul 21st, 2011

I wouldn't be waiting for her to come back at this point. The office staff isn't saying anything. But right now her license is suspended as of the 12th, and they are saying it's a minimum of 3 weeks before it could even be possibly be active. She's being investigated by the DEA. It sucks because she really is a good doctor, and has good intentions, but some of her patients unforunately are not all honest. Hopefully they will be up and running again soon, but you never know. They referred me to a new PM doctor. I hope it goes well.

Does anyone know if she is coming back in? show details Does anyone know if she is coming back in?
Jul 17th, 2011

Hi, I have a appt on the 26th and does anyone know if dr a is comin back. i have called but there staff is giving no answers!!!!

Does anyone know if she is reopening? show details Does anyone know if she is reopening?
Jul 17th, 2011

I heard she is being investigated . does anyone know if she is reopening or if she is already open?

bummed show details bummed
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr A is a wonderful lady I heard she got closed down on the 12th yall r probably mad because u got kicked out the program. Don't blame her for your addiction you went to her for a reason n everyone knows the risk of using painkillers is getting hooked but some of us need them I have crohn's disease and many more problems n the junkies are f#$king it up for me its hard to find a good pain Dr

Jul 14th, 2011

dr anderson is a very nice lady people just mistake her kindness for weakness and there's to many drug addicts running there choppers about that nice lady... And your messing it up for the people who really need a good dr. like dr. anderson

Jul 13th, 2011

Long waiting up to 5 hours. If u complain the staff charges you up $25 or will dismis u as a patient. Staff is rude, over books, office has been closed down with no explantaions 2 times since Nov 2010. Find a diffrent pain doc she is know being investigated by DEA!

quack show details quack
Nov 11th, 2010

She will give you anything you want. When you become addicted to it. It is your problem.