inactive

Francyne O Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
I loved the care I received from Dr. Anderson. She made sure I was totally taken care of and she followed up - showing she actually CARED about me.

January 15th, 2015
DO ANYONE KNOW IF SHE HAS STARTED BACK PRACTICING
OMG, I HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE DOCTOR SINCE I LAST SEEN DR. ANDERSON CANNOT FIND A DOCTOR I LIKE, IVE VISITED SOME DR. OFFICE'S AND JUST DID NOT LIKE THEM, I REALLY HOPE TO FIND HER SOON

December 20th, 2014
Great doctor who probley made bad choices.
I have been a patient of Dr. ANDERSON for about 18yrs. She a great doctor, her bedside manner are great, she listens and make you feel as if your problems matter. I have been looking for her for years and unable to locate he. 18 yrs ago I once had a medical issue no other doc. Could find the problem I found Dr. A in a doctor and been with her every since, until she dropped off the face of the earth. I'm now with Kaiser and I hate it. The only down side about Dr. A is take a lunch on your apt. Because you will be there all day. I miss u Dr. A ...

October 31st, 2011
Room for Improvement, but love her just the same
There is a lot that I love about her and her staff. She is very attentive and cares about your issues. She addresses all of your concerns but because she does this, it takes a long time in the office. Hope she comes back to practice and resolves her issues because she is a good Physician.

July 25th, 2011
WTF??
Dr. A is a great doctor with an EXCELLENT bedside manor, i agree completely with the previous person in that a "certain kind of people" take her kindness for a weakness! i hope someone can give an updated insight on the status of her practice, as i've been trying to call and now no one is answering. i got the list she sent out for other doctors, but am wondering who to go to? i have an inoperatable tumor on my spine that causes constant pain and i've had too many doctors that frown upon any kind of pain meds, even with my diagnosis. can anyone recommend someone or give an update on Dr. A? I think it would be a great loss to shut her completely down!

July 21st, 2011
This Sucks
I wouldn't be waiting for her to come back at this point. The office staff isn't saying anything. But right now her license is suspended as of the 12th, and they are saying it's a minimum of 3 weeks before it could even be possibly be active. She's being investigated by the DEA. It sucks because she really is a good doctor, and has good intentions, but some of her patients unforunately are not all honest. Hopefully they will be up and running again soon, but you never know. They referred me to a new PM doctor. I hope it goes well.

July 17th, 2011
Does anyone know if she is coming back in?
Hi, I have a appt on the 26th and does anyone know if dr a is comin back. i have called but there staff is giving no answers!!!!

July 14th, 2011
dr anderson is a very nice lady people just mistake her kindness for weakness and there's to many drug addicts running there choppers about that nice lady... And your messing it up for the people who really need a good dr. like dr. anderson

July 13th, 2011
Long waiting up to 5 hours. If u complain the staff charges you up $25 or will dismis u as a patient. Staff is rude, over books, office has been closed down with no explantaions 2 times since Nov 2010. Find a diffrent pain doc she is know being investigated by DEA!