A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Minardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minardi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Minardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Minardi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Minardi practice?
- Dr. Frank Minardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Minardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, IL.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.