A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Minardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Minardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minardi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Minardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Minardi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Minardi practice?
- Dr. Frank Minardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Minardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, IL.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.