A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frand Minardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Minardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frand Minardi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frand Minardi practice?
- Dr. Frand Minardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frand Minardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.