A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frand Minardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Minardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frand Minardi practice?
Dr. Frand Minardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.