A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franjo Vladic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franjo Vladic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franjo Vladic, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vladic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vladic has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franjo Vladic MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Franjo Vladic practice?
- Dr. Franjo Vladic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Franjo Vladic practices Gastroenterology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Mentor Gastroenterologists.