Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Ferraro
Dr. Frank Ferraro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Niagara Falls, NY, with another office in Lewiston, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferraro is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, Mount ST Mary`s Hospital and Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Ferraro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frank Ferraro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niagara Falls, NY.
Dr. Prem Tambar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Niagara Falls, NY 0.19 mi43
Dr. Hee Choi
Niagara Falls, NY 0.49 mi50
Dr. Michael Merhige
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Niagara Falls, NY 0.49 mi37