A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Lanier Park Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Albert Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Frank Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Miller practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.