A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Morello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Morello, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morello graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Morello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Morello MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Morello practice?
- Dr. Frank Morello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Morello practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.