A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Morello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Morello, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morello graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Morello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Morello MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Morello practice?
- Dr. Frank Morello has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Morello practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.