Dr. Frank Acerra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Acerra?

great caring Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2017

listens patient caring top of the field

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr Acerra is such a great doctor. He always listens and answers all my questions. He gives clear instructions and is very throguh. His office staff is great too. I would storngly recommend him

Great

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Acerra for several years. He is the only doctor that ever takes the time to listen and explain everything clearly. He is great doctor but also a vry king and compassionat human being., I wish more were like him. I would recommend him to any one. I'm sorry he only specializes in pulmonary medicine. I wish we had more primary care docs like hime.

Posted on June 28th, 2013

A great doctor with a great bedside manner. He is compassionate and caring. When I was in the hospital he came to see me every day and helped me so much. I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family member

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Dr. Acerra is by far one of the best doctors I've ver had. He is patient and listens. His staff is terrific and the office environment is great. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family .

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Acerra is terrific. He listens and cares. His office staff is great and I had no trouble making an appointment. I did not feel rushed or ignored.

A doctor who listens!

Posted on October 1st, 2008

I have had a chronic cough and laryngitis for 6 weeks. My regular doctor prescribed everything from antibiotics to allergy shots, to no avail. He then sent me to a pulmonary specialist, and he was booked for amonth, so I made an appointment with his associate, Dr. Acerra. I did not know what a doctor of osteopathy was, but he spent one hour talking to me, discussing my medical hitory, family and work life, diet, etc. He then diagosed my problem as acid reflux disease! While I was surprised, he teased me and asked if I wanted it to be something worse. He told me to take an acid reducer with each meal, and see how I felt. Within 24 hours, I had my voice back, and my coughing subsided substantially. I'm not 100% yet, but I am not waiting the six weeks to see him; I'm calling him tomorrow to thank him!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017