The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Acosta Jr
Dr. Frank Acosta Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Acosta is affiliated with USC University Hospital. Dr. Acosta has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Acosta Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frank Acosta Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Sukgu Han
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Apuzzo
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi48
Dr. Paul Mcfadden
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi43