Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
A different opinion show details A different opinion
Nov 24th, 2011

My experiences with Dr. Adair have not been positive. I do believe that he is good at diagnosis, and he seems to know a great deal about medications. He is knowledgeable about supplements and supports their use as well. However, Dr. Adair has been very poor about returning phone calls- even urgent ones- and has given me some pretty weird excuses about not getting back to me even after a week. He seems to bank on his quirky personality, and talks a lot about himself during sessions. He has a chihuahua that is his "therapy dog", and the dog can be distracting. Dr. Adair has tended to interrupt me during sessions, and has sometimes blown off my questions and concerns about medication. If you just need someone to write you a prescription, he's okay. If you need someone to take your problems to heart, and treat you like you are important to him, go elsewhere.

He is a live saver who helped me stop drinking show details He is a live saver who helped me stop drinking
by ocdsufferer on Nov 12th, 2009

My quality of life is so much better now.Dr. Adair is non-judgemental and I feel I can say anything to him. I feel like there is hope for me.

2008 and ongoing 2009 Patient... show details 2008 and ongoing 2009 Patient...
by P.E.P in Mountain View on Jun 16th, 2009

Dr. Frank Adair SAVED MY LIFE!Very patient focused and Literally SAVED MY LIFE. I am happy as Jesus on a cross now thanks to Dr. Adair.P.E.P.

Vicki M show details Vicki M
by Vicki M on Feb 1st, 2009

I just recently found this review and though its been awhile since I have seen Dr. Adair, I feel he is an Excellent Doctor and I would not want to have a different doctor. I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Adair. He is kind, understanding and very focused on his patients best interest and helping them get well. I would very highly reccomend him.

Nov 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

He is the best! I am fortunate to have found such a dedicated and caring doctor. Specializes in psychiatry and cognitive therapy. Has helped me tremendously. Doesn't always take new patients so you need to call.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com