Dr. Frank Adair MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry San Jose, CA

January 17th, 2017
Saved Me
I began seeing Frank many years ago wen was really at the end of hope. Not only did he continue to work to get my medication right for me, we had many years of therapy together. He is an amazing listener, non-judgemental (and I tested this) , kind and a compassionate care taker.

November 24th, 2011
A different opinion
My experiences with Dr. Adair have not been positive. I do believe that he is good at diagnosis, and he seems to know a great deal about medications. He is knowledgeable about supplements and supports their use as well. However, Dr. Adair has been very poor about returning phone calls- even urgent ones- and has given me some pretty weird excuses about not getting back to me even after a week. He seems to bank on his quirky personality, and talks a lot about himself during sessions. He has a chihuahua that is his "therapy dog", and the dog can be distracting. Dr. Adair has tended to interrupt me during sessions, and has sometimes blown off my questions and concerns about medication. If you just need someone to write you a prescription, he's okay. If you need someone to take your problems to heart, and treat you like you are important to him, go elsewhere.

November 12th, 2009
He is a live saver who helped me stop drinking
My quality of life is so much better now.Dr. Adair is non-judgemental and I feel I can say anything to him. I feel like there is hope for me.

June 16th, 2009
2008 and ongoing 2009 Patient...
Dr. Frank Adair SAVED MY LIFE!Very patient focused and Literally SAVED MY LIFE. I am happy as Jesus on a cross now thanks to Dr. Adair.P.E.P.

February 1st, 2009
Vicki M
I just recently found this review and though its been awhile since I have seen Dr. Adair, I feel he is an Excellent Doctor and I would not want to have a different doctor. I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Adair. He is kind, understanding and very focused on his patients best interest and helping them get well. I would very highly reccomend him.