Great doctor show details Great doctor
May 9th, 2012

I spent two years trying to get relief from my back pain and tried everything from epidurals to acupuncture without success. When Dr. Adipietro's nurse told me he would be giving me an epidural, I replied that I had one previously without success. She then said, "But you didn't have it with this doctor." She was right. The first shot gave me almost 2 months of total relief.

Mar 21st, 2012

Wonderful staffExcellent doctorPAIN FREE!!!Thank you!!

Jan 16th, 2012

I've visited Dr. Adipietro several times. I always felt rushed. He administered an injection into my spine to ease chronic pain. It was very painful and didn't help. I don't trust him.

Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Adipietro rushed me through a cervical epidural. He hit a nerve in my neck with his needle, causing my arm to jump. Extremely painful! I had a dural headache, or post-puncture headache, for two days. I could not get out of bed. It was one of the worst medical experiences I have ever had by far. Furthermore, ELIH is not equipped to do pain management, in my opinion. It's a zoo.

May 13th, 2011

Dr. Adipietro is very knowledgable, well regarded and kind. He changed the quality of my life when I was experiencing extraordinary pain following a life threatening car accident. I used to be in constant overwhelming pain, now I am just in pain shortly before my medication is due. I cannot say enough good about his staff as well - Eileen, Charlotte, and Bree are always very responsive and kind as well.

Miracle Doctor! show details Miracle Doctor!
Apr 26th, 2010

I went for pain Injections on Thursday, I started to feel relief almost immediately.Wonderful Doctor & staff, thanks to all at Eastern Long Island Hospital.Ann LoCascio