Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 25th, 2016

brilliant man, and he truly cares.

MA show details MA
by elizabeth on Jun 17th, 2014

Very strange place, the staff felt rigid. When in the exam room he would leave for a phone call. He had bad body order. He wanted for me to come back in a certain amount of time, but it was unnecessary.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Marilyn on Feb 25th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Frank Agnone - he is a very capable and caring professional. He spends quality time with his patients and is genuinely interested and helpful. His nurses and staff are great!

Amazing physician show details Amazing physician
Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Agnone is an extraordinary physician. He is annointed; he is caring and an effective diagnostician. He may be the best diagnostician in the entire Phoenix Valley. I believe he could help anyone with any problem.

Jul 16th, 2013

This doctor did not spend time with me and was more concerned about writing notes about his previous patient then listening to my concerns. He would also leave during my consultation to attend to another patient. Seems like multiple bookings during my consultation.

Jul 31st, 2012

I have been a patient for over 15 years. I have built a very strong relationship with the doctors there. The only complaint I have is the wait is always over 30 minutes past your appointment time. I never feel rushed once I am in the room but the wait does get old. Oh and if you are late forget about beeing seen.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by DONNA on Jan 14th, 2010

DR. AGNONE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, HE IS SO GOOD IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WHEN YOU ARE SICK. WE NEED MORE GREAT PHYSICIANS LIKE DR. AGNONE.

Patient show details Patient