Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  MA  |  show details
by elizabeth on Jun 17th, 2014

Very strange place, the staff felt rigid. When in the exam room he would leave for a phone call. He had bad body order. He wanted for me to come back in a certain amount of time, but it was unnecessary.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Marilyn on Feb 25th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Frank Agnone - he is a very capable and caring professional. He spends quality time with his patients and is genuinely interested and helpful. His nurses and staff are great!

|  Amazing physician  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Agnone is an extraordinary physician. He is annointed; he is caring and an effective diagnostician. He may be the best diagnostician in the entire Phoenix Valley. I believe he could help anyone with any problem.

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2013

This doctor did not spend time with me and was more concerned about writing notes about his previous patient then listening to my concerns. He would also leave during my consultation to attend to another patient. Seems like multiple bookings during my consultation.

|  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

I have been a patient for over 15 years. I have built a very strong relationship with the doctors there. The only complaint I have is the wait is always over 30 minutes past your appointment time. I never feel rushed once I am in the room but the wait does get old. Oh and if you are late forget about beeing seen.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by DONNA on Jan 14th, 2010

DR. AGNONE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, HE IS SO GOOD IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WHEN YOU ARE SICK. WE NEED MORE GREAT PHYSICIANS LIKE DR. AGNONE.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2009

Outstanding

|  A great doctor and listener  |  show details
by vtjon51 on Sep 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

The man has a gift to make you feel listened to, as well as getting thing out without judgment.He also will be there for questions and give informed answers.THE BEST

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Great Internist  |  show details
by marsvin on Aug 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This practice sees my parents. I go with them to all of their appointments. He is professional, very through, and caring. Such a sense of humor too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com