A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Alario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Alario, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Alario graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alario has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank C Alario MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Alario practice?
- Dr. Frank Alario has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Alario practices Internal Medicine near Bayville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Whiting, NJ.
See Bayville Internists.