Dr. Frank Alario MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Stuart, FL

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2014
He's Great and his staff really cares...

August 2nd, 2014
Great Dr!
Dr. Alario is wonderful! Very thorough and really cares about his patients. I don't mind waiting a little while to see him and neither did the rest if his patients in the waiting room. His staff goes above and beyond, they've helped me many times over the years, very professional!

September 15th, 2013
A decent, kind and smart man who has kept me alive for years.
We moved down here 15 years ago and I was reluctant to dump my somewhat messy situation on a new doctor but I would go with my husband when he had appointments. It took a year for me to believe that my handing Dr. Alario several serious chronic illnesses with zillions of side effect problems wasn't going to take a toll on him. That I didn't want. By then I recognized just how lucky our small community was to have this extraordinary doctor who while overworked unbelievably, always found in his heart and body the energy to make so many of us believe it was worth fighting and because we knew he was there and on our side many of us have gained an extra decade of life. He knows his stuff but he also sees the humanity in every single person he treats or works with. The town grew by leaps and bounds and he was working himself into a frenzy so finally he added several of the other doctors mentioned and many folks who were relatively healthy and needed speedy in and out service moved to his new hires. I stayed put because I know first hand that if he is running late it is because he feels the patient he is treating truly needs extra time. And I know if I ever need a longer appointment, I will get it. It's hard to watch the few optimistic and idealistic young doctors left try to deliver reasonable health care in spite of Obama care's encouraging them to become brainless robots. He will hang in forever because he is that sort of guy and I will never, ever be able to thank him for his wisdom, patience and hugs. It's a joy honestly to see such decency and kindness because while other doctors may have those qualities, they no longer will give you the time and care that Dr. Alario feels honor bound to provide. I suspect some of this comes from a kid who had one heck of a happy family who struggled to help their son so rightfully become a doctor. Boy, were they right.

September 28th, 2011
LONG TIME PT.
I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS WONDERING CARING DR.HE TREATS YOU LIKE A FAMILY MEMBERI TRUST HIM WITH ALL MY MEDICAL TREATMENTS,,,,BEEN WITH HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING AND ALWAYS THE BEST !!!!WORTH THE WAIT YOU MAY HAVE AT TIMES,,RM FROM WHITING

March 18th, 2011
Great physician, highly recommended.
Dr. Alario is a wonderful internist. He is accurate in his diagnosis, caring, and he is accessible. I would highly recommend him.

January 14th, 2011
Professional
Very soild dr you learn to wait it's worth it

October 12th, 2010
JOANIE HOFFMAN
DR ALARIO IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE, INTELLIGENT, COMPASSIONATE, AND CARING PHYSCIANS IN PRACTICE TODAY. I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY HEALTH WOULD HAVE BEEN TODAY HAD I NOT HAD HIM OVERSEEING MY HEALTH. HE NOT ONLY ASSESSES AND TREATS MY MEDICAL NEEDS AS A PATIENT BUT HE TAKES IN MY WHOLE WELL BEING AND TREATS ME ACCORDINGLY WITH HONESTY. I WOULD HIGHLY REFER HIM. HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

March 8th, 2010
was very unhappy with waiting over an hour to be seen but once we were seen was satisfied with diagnosis and treatment.

February 23rd, 2010
patient and EMT
I like Dr, Alario, he listens to the patient and does his best to make you feel better. If I have had my children with me, he talks to them. Dr. Alario made them feel important because he shared the food that the office staff was eating with them (but said that Mom was not allowed to eat it, lol...)

June 16th, 2009
Greate Skill. Understanding. Caring. Supportive. I know him for 3 years. I travel 40 miles each was to visit him. I left him 3 times because of long wait and difficult staff, but i always returned. I trust him 99.99%.

March 11th, 2009
SMART, FINDS EVERYTHING. TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT!

August 20th, 2008
Best doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Myself and family are so fortunate to have met such a wonderful doctor. He treats his patients like family members. If there is a serious problem I want Dr Alario on the case. He personally sees to it that everything is coordinated down to the last detail. He is an extraordinarily caring person. I have a sense of security knowing he is my "Medical Guardian". Just ask the waiting room full of people who feel the same way.