A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank An is Satisfactory. Dr. An has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank An, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. An graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. An has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. An accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank An:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Y. An practice?
Dr. Frank An practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco An, Dr. Francis An, Dr. Francisco An, Dr. Frankie An