A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank An:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank An, Family Medicine Frank An,M.D. is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank An, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. An graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. An has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Yong Choo An MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Y. An practice?
- Dr. Frank An has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank An practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Lomita, CA.
See Lomita Primary Care Doctors and Lomita Hospice & Palliative Specialists.