A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank An:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank An is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank An, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. An graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. An has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Yong Choo An MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Y. An practice?
- Dr. Frank An has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank An practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.