Dr. Frank Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 19th, 2014
Awesome Doctor, LOVED him!!
We saw Dr. Anderson through our entire pregnancy with our second baby! There was 9 year delay from our first, so we were a little rusty and probably were like first timers again in a way! haha! However, Dr. Anderson was always patient and understanding with all our questions and concerns! he would even ask about my daughter and husband if they weren't with me, at my appointments! He was amazing with my daughter, when he was doing an ultrasound...like he was just as excited as we were! He truely cares for his patients and spends the time, that many doctors do not! He is the best and I hope we have him again with the next baby!!! :) I was not lucky enough to have him deliever our baby, but we were still well taken care of! :)

August 22nd, 2012
Most professional and best bedside manner
Dr. Anderson has a compassionate and very calming bedside manner. My wife went to him for our ob visits when we were pregnant with our first baby and he patiently answered ALL our questions at EVERY visit. He also delivered our baby and was not only professional but was also patient, encouraging, kind, and humane. From this experience we have learnt that not only is he an amazing doctor he is also one of the kindest human beings we have ever met. My wife jokes that she will have another baby only if he is still practicing!

September 15th, 2011
BEST in his field
Because he is so good I had to wait a few weeks before I could schedule my first appointment with him. And I'm SO GLAD that I did!He is very knowledgeable, never makes me feel rushed, answers all my questions, is very professional and collaborative in his approach, and really knows his stuff!Seeing Dr. Anderson has been the best OB exp. I have ever had and recommend him to everyone I know.

June 9th, 2011
Best. Doctor. Ever.
Dr. Anderson can be tough to get an appointment with because he's the best. His quick thinking after delivery likely saved my wife's life (this is not just my opinion, but the opinion of two senior physicians at U of M). Be patient, he's worth it!