A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Andres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Andres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Andres, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Andres graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Andres practice?
Dr. Frank Andres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.