Learn more about Dr. Frank Aran-Serrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Aran-Serrano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aran-Serrano
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aran-Serrano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aran-Serrano graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aran-Serrano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Aran-Serrano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Aran-Serrano practice?
- Dr. Frank Aran-Serrano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Aran-Serrano practices Family Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, FL.
See Winter Haven Primary Care Doctors.