A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Arbucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Arbucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbucci graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Arbucci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Arbucci MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank Arbucci practice?
- Dr. Frank Arbucci has 10 office locations.
Dr. Frank Arbucci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.