A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Arbucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Arbucci is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbucci graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Arbucci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arbucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Arbucci practice?
Dr. Frank Arbucci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Nephrologists.