A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Arian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Arian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Arian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arian graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Brian Arian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Arian practice?
- Dr. Frank Arian has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Arian practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.