Dr. Frank Arian MD Patient Reviews

• Adult Care Palm Springs, CA

4.8

no change

September 28th, 2016
Writing a review because it deserves it! The staff here is great! More than accomadating. The office itself is really cool. It has an army surplus that contains practical and neat accessories. You won't have much time to snoop around as there is hardly ever any waiting time. I've been going to Dr. Arian's office for about a year now and his scheduling is so well done, I feel like I'm his only patient.

August 6th, 2016
I never had a family MD, just made appointments as needed with any doctor with an opening. I stumbled into Victory Physicians one day with a cold and I have been going to Dr.Arian for about 8 years now. His office is comfortable with endless amenities. You won't spend much time in there though as his appointments are scheduled perfectly. Sometimes I forget I'm not the only patient.

July 14th, 2016
Dr Frank B. Arian, # 1 in Palm Springs, California
Excellent Doctor. Usually patients don't take the time to rate their doctors. However in this case "A good Doctor" should be mentioned. Dr Frank Arian has been my family physician for over 10 years, He has a great staff too. Words like Caring, Knowledge, A sincere approach to one's health, all describe Doctor Arian. When admitted to a hospital, I always insist that Dr. Arian be advised also. He is one of those doctor's that you don't find anymore..........

July 7th, 2016
Hands down the greatest experience i have had. The doctor actually listens and talks with you unlike many other offices where you're talking to a wall. About 5 minutes of wait time but it was fine as there is a store in the office with all kinds of useful and fun stuff.

June 30th, 2016
Compassionate service
Dr. Arian & Josaphina (his office assistant), have made my life much better. I moved to Palm Springs and needed a new MD, on line I found Victory Physicians. The Dr. attends to every patient with sincere interest and concern. He has a great knowledge of medical conditions and can focus on your need quickly and address it . It is an old fashion small office, run efficiently, and with heart.

May 10th, 2016
Thankful for a wonderful doctor
first when you call Josifina she will do what ever she can to accomodate you. With Dr. Arian- I spent years trying to get a specialist to treat me for my condition Dr . Arian beleived in me as a person ( not just a number in a cattle call office) and fought for me. When you spend so much time going to Dr. to Dr. and when other doctors make you feel like what you have is not real, Dr. Arian does. After the surgery what Dr. Arian knew all along was confirmed in spades!!! If you are sick and need help you CAN NOT find a better doctor!!

May 9th, 2016
Dr. Arian and Josefina have been so helpful in getting my health on the right track. Dr. Arian listens and explains things so that you understand.

April 7th, 2016
Awesome
DR.A is a great family doctor. He takes care of my whole family and does a fantastic job. Would not trust my dads health to no one else.

March 8th, 2016
Great experience.
Dr. Frank Arian, Everything I've been looking for in a family doctor. Caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable.

November 3rd, 2015
Great Family DR
Dr. Arian has been my fam doc for about 6 years now. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommended.

October 18th, 2015
Bar None the BEST DOCTOR IN THE COACHELLA VALLEY
I have been seeing DR. Arian for over 7 years now and love him and his staff. I have never been to a doctors office that there is no wait and hardly ever see another patient. DR. Arian gives patients the face time and explains everything in human terms not medical stuff that we cant understand. He has an arsenal of other professional doctors if need be that has helped me in times of need. His staff Josefina is wonderful always providing excellent service and helping all the time. If you want to be seen by an awesome doctor and staff visit DR. Arian.

October 16th, 2015
the only time you will wait 5 minutes is if you are 5 minutes early for your appointment. Best Office and staff I have ever been in