Dr. Frank Arian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Arian?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Frank Arian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Went in for a physical and he saved my life

Dr. Arian performed a routine physical on me. I go to the gym regularly so my general health was perfect and my lab work was excellent. The very last thing he did was check my heart beat and he discovered an abnormal heart murmur. He even let me listen to it and explained to me what i was hearing through the stethoscope. He gave me the name of a cardiologist at Eisenhower hospital to have it checked out. Sure enough it was serious Mitral Valve insufficiency caused by a flail leaflet. It was caught just in the nick of time. The cardiologist was impressed and said most doctors don't act on murmurs or miss them entirely. Next thing I know I am having open heart surgery to fix it the problem before it could damage my heart any further. So now instead of having a serious heart problem in my fifties (I'm in my forties now) I am back on the same life expectancy arc as everybody else my age.. And expect to be back to normal activity in another month. Thank You Dr. Arian! You really made a difference.

June 19th, 2017

Dr. Arian saved my life.

He suspected I had osteomyelitis after I had been sick for several weeks during the Christmas holidays and he sent me for an MRI that literally saved my life. I had an abscess on my C2 and C3 vertebrae that had burst and poison was headed toward both my head and my heart. I had maybe four days left to live. It was a wild 4 months but I survived and although I do have some nerve damage I am not paralyzed and most importantly I am alive because of Dr. Arian. My dad started to see Dr. Arian as well and absolutely adored him because Dr. Arian listens. And he is a family medicine Doctor who understands that environment and all these other things can have an effect on someone's health. I rave about this man every chance I get

April 12th, 2017

The best primary physician I have ever had.

Dr. Arian is available even at the last minute, something you never see anymore from other doctors. He is knowledgeable about your problem and will refer you to a specialist if you need one. Friendly, relaxed office atmosphere puts you at ease knowing you are in the hands of a professional.

September 29th, 2016

Writing a review because it deserves it! The staff here is great! More than accomadating. The office itself is really cool. It has an army surplus that contains practical and neat accessories. You won't have much time to snoop around as there is hardly ever any waiting time. I've been going to Dr. Arian's office for about a year now and his scheduling is so well done, I feel like I'm his only patient.

August 6th, 2016

I never had a family MD, just made appointments as needed with any doctor with an opening. I stumbled into Victory Physicians one day with a cold and I have been going to Dr.Arian for about 8 years now. His office is comfortable with endless amenities. You won't spend much time in there though as his appointments are scheduled perfectly. Sometimes I forget I'm not the only patient.

July 14th, 2016

Dr Frank B. Arian, # 1 in Palm Springs, California

Excellent Doctor. Usually patients don't take the time to rate their doctors. However in this case "A good Doctor" should be mentioned. Dr Frank Arian has been my family physician for over 10 years, He has a great staff too. Words like Caring, Knowledge, A sincere approach to one's health, all describe Doctor Arian. When admitted to a hospital, I always insist that Dr. Arian be advised also. He is one of those doctor's that you don't find anymore..........

July 7th, 2016

Hands down the greatest experience i have had. The doctor actually listens and talks with you unlike many other offices where you're talking to a wall. About 5 minutes of wait time but it was fine as there is a store in the office with all kinds of useful and fun stuff.

June 30th, 2016

Compassionate service

Dr. Arian & Josaphina (his office assistant), have made my life much better. I moved to Palm Springs and needed a new MD, on line I found Victory Physicians. The Dr. attends to every patient with sincere interest and concern. He has a great knowledge of medical conditions and can focus on your need quickly and address it . It is an old fashion small office, run efficiently, and with heart.

May 10th, 2016

Thankful for a wonderful doctor

first when you call Josifina she will do what ever she can to accomodate you. With Dr. Arian- I spent years trying to get a specialist to treat me for my condition Dr . Arian beleived in me as a person ( not just a number in a cattle call office) and fought for me. When you spend so much time going to Dr. to Dr. and when other doctors make you feel like what you have is not real, Dr. Arian does. After the surgery what Dr. Arian knew all along was confirmed in spades!!! If you are sick and need help you CAN NOT find a better doctor!!

May 10th, 2016

Dr. Arian and Josefina have been so helpful in getting my health on the right track. Dr. Arian listens and explains things so that you understand.

April 7th, 2016

Awesome

DR.A is a great family doctor. He takes care of my whole family and does a fantastic job. Would not trust my dads health to no one else.

March 9th, 2016

Great experience.

Dr. Frank Arian, Everything I've been looking for in a family doctor. Caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable.