Family Practitioner

490 S Farrell Dr
Ste C104
Palm Springs, CA 92262
(760) 327-8755
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Doctor who cares  |  show details
by Doug F on Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Arian cares about his patients. He doesn't schedule appointments close together and rush you in and out. I have never waited more than 5 minutes from my appointment time to see him. And, he takes the time to talk to you about your health matters.

|  Personal service  |  show details
by Andrew N on Nov 8th, 2013

Upon entering the office, and meeting the receptionist/assistant, Josephina, I immediately knew that I had made the right choice of doctors. I DON'T like to go to the doctor, but was made to feel at ease, right off the bat. When I met the doctor, he asked many, many pertinent questions, and was genuinely interested in my answers. He was very personable, but the visit was a "no nonsense" visit, and tests were ordered that were needed, and I left feeling completely taken care of. Dr. Arian was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I would recommend his practice to anyone looking for a good family doctor.

|  LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Gaetano Corica on Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Frank Arian is the best doctor in the Coachella valley!!!! He saved my dads life not once but twice. He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the time that is needed for each patient. My whole family uses him and it started with Dr. Arian treating my wife over 8 years ago. Every time we enter the office it is like we are family his staff is wonderful Josephina will help you get what ever you need that the DR orders. Never a wait always on time a true doctor who cares and will save your life it need be!!!!!!!!!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Pam Turnbull on Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Arian is a different kind of doctor. He listens and he explains. My last visit lasted 30 minutes. He was explaining my blood work. Never had a doc talk to me for more than 5 minutes. I finally understand my body! His office manager, Josephina is terrific.

|  Feedback Regarding Dr. Arian  |  show details
by LtCol Lewke, USMC (Ret) on Aug 30th, 2013

If you reside in the Palm Springs area of the Coachella Valley and are looking for a family doctor, I would strongly recommend that you consider a visit to Dr. Frank Arian. My family and I have extremely satisfied with the medical care we have received from Dr. Arian during the last three years. He is incredibly punctual; the longest period I have ever waited in his office is five minutes. Unlike most other doctors I have used over the years, Dr. Arian takes his time with each patient to ensure that all of their questions are answered in detail. I only wish there were more traditional family doctors like him!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Larry Monner on Aug 16th, 2013

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Frank Arian for the outstanding care I have received from him and his office assistant Josephina. I moved to the Coachella Valley approximately five years ago from Reno, Nevada. I was lucky enough to choose Dr. Arian for my family practice doctor based on an advertisement I saw in a local publication. I had been to the same doctor for many years in Reno and was a bit concerned about finding a health care provider who I would be as happy with here in the desert. I found in Dr. Arian someone I can trust and easily work with. He instrumental in the early diagnosis of my malignant melanoma as well as my prostate cancer. Through Dr. Arian I was referred to wonderful doctors for successful treatment of both these cancers. I find Dr. Arian to be professional, friendly and thorough. His approach to health care is sensible and I am always given the opportunity to ask as many questions as I need. I never feel pushed through my office visit. He treats me like I'm his only patient. I am currently enjoying excellent health and hope to remain Dr. Arian's patient for many years to come. I'm grateful for his excellent service, Larry Monner Palm Springs, CA

|  Patient  |  show details
by Joyce Ezzell on Aug 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Arian for 7 years. Dr. Arian is a old school doctor who cares about his patients, and is extrememly through in all aspects of my health. He is quick to refer me to other excellent doctors for conditions out of his scope of family practice. Without hesitation I rate Dr. Arian a 5 plus in all areas, that also includes his wonderful staff.

|  Patient  |  show details
by David M. on Jul 30th, 2013

This, people,is a DOCTOR. Experienced; efficient; comprehensive, innovative and willing to try alternative therapies. Steeped in Western Medicine and open to Eastern Medicine, Dr. Arian is open and up-to-date on new therapies. He does what he says and says what he does. A doctor who greets everyone by name and with a smile? Rare. A doctor who posts his tax returns on the wall? Rare. A doctor who knows the ins and outs of both labs and pharmacies (and their prices)? Rare. A word about his office - EXCELLENT, EFFICIENT and ON TIME. When was the last time a medical assistant was pleasant to you? 1987? I wish I could take him with me with our move to the Pacific Northwest. He is a rare find and I will miss him dearly.

by Lisa H. on Jul 29th, 2013

So glad I found Dr. Arian. He is always on time, very attentive and caring. Josefina is fabulous as well. I wish other doctors would learn how to run a practice the way Victory is run.

|  If you are looking for a great physician's office, Dr. Arian is it!!!  |  show details
by Michael K on Jul 18th, 2013

Best Doctor I've ever had. Has always been on time...I've never had to wait at all, and that is unheard of with Doctors. He is outrageously thorough...checked everything out during my initial visit...and better yet, he spent over an hour with me going over all of my results and explaining what each test was, what normal results should be, what my results were, and why that particular item is important. Josefina works with him beautifully, and always gives great customer service

|  Amazing Doctor and staff  |  show details
by Michael Emig on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Arian listens intently to everything you have to say. He NEVER rushes you in any way. You have his complete attention and he makes you extremely comfortable. There is nothing off limits in what you can discuss and he never makes you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. Josephina is also extremely helpful, courteous and polite. She is a pleasure to work with as well.

|  Amazing! So hospitable and professional!  |  show details
by Christy m on Jun 25th, 2013

From the moment I walked in I was greeted, and treated like family! Love love the location, and overall set up of this clinic! Being a patient under Dr Arians care, I've always been treated like a human, not a dollar sign! He gives the best advice! ~~~>medically<~~~. Thanks for takin this Texan under your wing! The hospitality alone, makes you wanna come back, like you got a real friend on your side! I recommend anyone all ages come in and at least hold a conversation with this guy! Amazing care! Oh and a very patient fun, nurse at front desk! Can't forget about Josephina!

|  The Best  |  show details
by Christopher Roberts on Jun 4th, 2013

By far one of the best and most personable Dr. I have come across. There is no waiting to see him for two hours after your appointment time. He takes time to listen to your issues before diagnosing your problems.

|  A DOCTOR THAT LISTENS TO HIS PATIENT  |  show details
by C Williams on Mar 22nd, 2013

I have seen Dr. Arian over the last 4 years and have never come across a Dr. who sincerely listens to what I am saying. He has many teaching credentials which sums up what sets him apart from all other doctors. A good teacher knows how to treat a patient by 1st listening carefully to what the patient has to say. It seems simple enough but many Dr.'s I have come across just want me to listen to them. Dr. Arian is patient, persistent in treatment and above all wants to make me well again!!!! A true asset to his community of Palms Springs, and all of Coachella Valley!!! I feel very fortunate at the very least that I have him as my doctor.

|  Very Dissastified  |  show details
by William R. Tripp on Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. Arian treated me for 5 months. I was in the midst of several tests when he chose to end our relationship without discussing any problems with me. We were in the middle of numerous tests which he had ordered and did not discuss these with me. In my case and in my opinion I feel his professionalism is questionable.

Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. Arian and his staff are a great team. They are very friendly and seem genuinely interested in you and your wellbeing. I can often call and get an appointment the same day, if needed. Dr. Arian is always very cheerful, and he makes you feel right at home. I'm glad I switched from my old primary doctor to this one.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

Dr.Frank Arian is one of the most curtious doctors I have ever known. He is never late for an appointment, which lets you know that he feels your time is just as valuable as his. He is also very meticulous taking his time in examining you. Treating your health issues and makes a conscientious effort to explain to you in detail what your health problem is and how best to treat it. I recommend him highly.

|  THE BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

Dr Arian is the only Dr. I have ever seen who takes the time to listen, and explain all of my questions and concerns. He has taken the time to set with me for 30 to4 5 minutes just to make sure that I understand what procedures he has ordered for me.

|  You win at Victory  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

The doctor and staff at Victory Physicians are superb. From their welcome to their follow-through, nothing falls through the cracks. Dr. Arian is very kind and personable, expressing a professional yet friendly demeanor. Kudos to everyone!

|  Best Primary Care Physician I've Had  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I've been a patient for over a year. Dr. Arian put me through a full panel & pysical to diagnose several issues I was concerned about. He and his office staff are friendly, thoughtful, and caring. They provide excellent care for a very low price. I have referred several close friends to him.Feel free to ask me about Ar. Arian at scottsmith34@yahoo.com.-Scott Smith

|  5 years and counting  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Arian since 2008, and though I have since moved away from Palm Springs, I will continue to see him for as long as I can. I have never before had a doctor who saw me either on time or early, as they do every time I'm at Victory. I have worked in the service industry a majority of my life, and I'm very particular about how I'm treated when I am the customer/patient/client etc. Dr. Arian and his staff set the bar for service. Even if I'm only in once a year, I'm treated as though I were in every week.I drive past the (literally) hundreds of doctors that work in the Coachella Valley each time I go to my appointments in Palm Springs. I would drive much further if I had to in order to remain a patient with Victory Physicians.

|  Very Caring Doctor and an excellent staff !!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Doctor Arian has always given my daughter and myself superior, professional, and quick medical attention. His diagnosis' are concise and personally tailored to even assist us financially both in cost of office visits and also in regard to medications in different situations. I couldn't imagine anyone NOT appreciating what he and his staff do, and how they care. Thank you so much for all you have done for us Doc Frank!!!!!

Oct 9th, 2012

Dr Arian is a very caring doctor with regards as to how he treated me when he found unusual levels in my blood with regards to my pancreas. My first thought was cancer, but he assured me not to assume anything until all the tests were in. It turned out to be a cyst, which after being retested and having another procedure done a few months later, was shown to have dissappeared. I trust him 100%.

Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. Arian is an extremely caring doctor. He explains in plain language what you need to know and leads you on a healthy path to wellness.

|  Somu D.  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

The best Doctor in town, Very caring, knowledgeable and He is a clear and exceptional communicator and Staff is Pleasant & accommodating. I would rate the Victory Physicians the one of the best Small Medical Practice,

|  A great MD and staff  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

this is a very nice small medical office. they know my name and treat me very nicely and are punctual. i like the doctor and he is very good. their price is inexpensive too. i am very happy here and recommend this office

|  AWESOME DOCTOR!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

I finally found a doctor who I can relate to. I was able to establish an immediate rapport with Dr. Arian and really liked his approach to my many complicated issues. He is the most personable but professional doctor I have ever met and I am so grateful to my friend who sent me to him. This office rocks. I go right in the door when I walk in. He comes right in without delay. He doesnt rush me. He listens to all my symptoms and takes notes as he goes. He gives me diagnoses and explains why he needs certain tests and what he is looking for. His staff gives me complete instructions before I leave as to who is going to call who etc. I rate their care as 100/100. I just cannot imagine anywhere they could improve. I have no qualms recommending this doctor or office. Its a winner!

|  A Physician that cares  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr Frank Arian has been my physician for over three years now. I am 61 yrs old, retired U S Navy on disability. Last January 2011 I had open heart surgery, three days into my recovery, I had complete respiratory failure, and remained in ICU for 21 days. Dr Frank came to the hospital several times to see me and my family, even though he was not a practicing physician at this hospital. Dr Frank is one of those special people caring for his patients as well as the patient's family. It is my pleasure to comment on him.

|  What a great doctor!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr. Arian has been my family physician for the past 2 1/2 years. I know others who have paid an annual fee for their doctor's services and didn't get near the quality service. His (non annual fee) service is the best kept secret in the desert! In my adult and now senior years, I can't remember having a better doctor. Thanks, Doc, for helping me take care of my health so well! Sandra McDevitt

|  Greatest profesional  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

There has never been more than a 5 minuet wait. Takes time to listen to what is said and diagnoses by what information he is given Total professional 5 star in ,y book

|  Fantastic Service  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Arian is a great physician, he has been my pain management and primary care doctor for about 3 years now. Everytime I go in there I can expect nothing but professional service. There is never a wait longer than 10 minutes, and the staff, as well as Dr. Arian, are exceptional. It is nice to walk into a doctor's office and know that you will be taken care of.

|  Great personal doctor  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Arian does something I miss in many doctors and that is that he listens. He takes the time to have a conversation about your health as well as your life. I think this give him a good well rounded view of you as a patient. I have no concerns about highly recommending his services to anyone.

|  Perfect Doctor for those looking for a personable Doc  |  show details
by Howard Fites at Citysearch on Jan 9th, 2012 on citysearch.com

For me it`s important to share my story with my doctor, both medical and personal as I really don`t think the two can be separated. Dr Arian has always taken the time to listen and share which has helped me get a much better understanding of my total condition and not just that one ache or pain of the moment. If you can`t share, don`t want to talk, are not an open person, perhaps Dr. Arian is not the best Doc for you. For me I`m grateful for not leaving a Doctor`s office feeling ignored and taken for granted.

|  Happy in the Desert  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

When I first moved to Palm Springs, I was so lucky to find Dr. Arian. He is kind, smart and has an excellent staff. Not only is he smart and knowledgeable, he will go the extra step to ensure if he cannot treat you he will find a specialist that can. I am thrilled to have found a Dr. out here that treats you as a person, and not as a number.

|  Service like no other!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

It is rare to find any doctor willing to spend enough time to listen and comprehend each individual's unique health conditions. Dr. Arian has managed to establish a practice that allows for enough quality time to get quality care.

|  There is no comparison!  |  show details
by moreo at Citysearch on Jan 4th, 2012 on citysearch.com

It is rare to find any doctor willing to spend enough time to listen and comprehend each individual`s unique health conditions. Dr. Arian has managed to establish a practice that allows for enough quality time to get quality care.

|  Outstanding Medical Care!  |  show details
by patchnparrot at Citysearch on Jan 2nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Arian`s office provides the best care I have ever found anywhere. He is always on time, but still has plenty of time to listen. He is kind, compassionate, friendly, and engaged. Not to mention, an excellent diagnostician. This guy`s the best!

|  The Best!  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

Have been a patient of Dr. Arian since moving to the desert in 2009. My experience with him has been simply outstanding. He is always on time, yet always has more than adequate time to spend with me. This is not the average 3-minute breeze-by that we have come to accept as medical care. This is care delivered the old fashioned way, by a warm and caring physician.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

Doctor Arian has been my primary care physician for the past 5 years since I moved down from the NW. I never have a wait longer then 5 minutes (most of the time less) and his staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr. Arian always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns with honesty and warm enthusiasm.

|  very satisfied patient  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Arian is the type of dcotor that other physicians should learn from. He is very personable and easy to talk to, he listens to all your concerns without making you feel like what your concerns are , are just in your own head. I highly recommend Dr, Arain to anyone one and have recommended him to my very close and personal friends. He has genuine concerns for your health. Thank you Dr. Arian for showing what a true doctor should be like.

|  Best family doctor in palm springs  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

He is one of the best family docs I have ever had, best in coachella valley for sure. and THE best office.

|  I highly recommend this doctor  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

I really like Dr. Arian as my family doctor. I highly recommend him.

|  VERY PLEASED  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Arian and his staff have been very good to me and take excellent care of me every time I visit them. I am very happy to be their patient because good doctors are hard to find. Dr. Arian is truly one of the best.....kind, considerate, and very helpful.....Thank you so much to you and your staff!

|  Excellent in ALL MANNER! A genuinley caring and thoughtful Doctor and person!  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

This is a special doctor and I can recommend him without any hesitation to any person looking for a doctor who goes against the grain and is determined to do it the way it should be done, NOT THE WAY THE GOVERNMENT AND INSURANCE COMPANIES WANT IT DONE. Doctor Arian gives first class personalized care in his inimitable style, is on time, not rushed, addresses all concerns no matter how far fetched or simple, and gives complete explanations for why he is ordering and doing what he wants to do, and is very clever at saving me money. They just don't make them like this anymore. You go Dr. A. !!!

|  Finally I found a good doctor I can get into see.  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

I recently found Dr. Arian on my insurance list and have had a few visits with him and couldnt be happier. He is very thorough and attacks every problem on my list. He has been very good diagnostically and has uncovered a lot of things other docs missed or ignored. I have a very complex set of problems and he dissects the problems apart, then seems to somehow bring them all together into a comprehensive plan and he makes it look easy. I am very pleased with his care, office and staff. I do recommend him and that is rare for me to say something nice about a doctor.

|  Modern medicine, old-fashioned delivery  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Don't know how he does it, but this is medical care like it was delivered 50 years ago. Prompt, caring, comprehensive care, careful and complete explanations of treatments and options. Doctor never feels rushed. Cannot recommend Dr. Arian highly enough!

|  HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR AND HIS OFFICE. I HAVE NEVER FOUND ANY BETTER AND I HAVE TRIED BELIEVE ME.

|  continues to be my trusted ally  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Arian since he was a resident in Bakersfield about 10 or 12 years now. I saw him first in the ER there. Later he went into family medicine and I looked him up and have stayed with him ever since. I was thrilled when I found out he moved to Palm Springs. He has never let me down. Is my most trusted ally and has taken good care of everyone that I have referred to him. His new practice is even better than the last. Plenty of time to ask all my questions, lots of time with me, no waiting time, very cost conscious, best staff ever. I give anyone my absolute best recommendation on him and his staff. Thanks Dr. Frank !

|  continues to be my trusted ally  |  show details
by gazclash at Citysearch on Jul 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Arian is a very good doctor. He takes time with his patients and office staff is really professional.

|  So caring  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had, and I have had many. He takes time and cares about his patients.

|  Thank you Dr. ARIAN  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

My dad went a see a Doctor after being diagnose with pneumonia after a week from seing the doctor my dad did not improve at all. Dr. Arian was highly recommended by a co-worker. I call his office and we schedule an appoinment for a same day visit. There was no wait, Dr. Arian saw my dad within 5 minutes from checkin in. Dr. Arian check my dad and right away they gave him a treatment. My dad doesn't speak english very well, but Dr. Arian explain to him in spanish the process and give us a good explanation of what to expect in the next couple of day and if not better to call him right away. I'm very thankfull with Dr. Arian he took the time to explain the treatment and the diagnosis in a way that my dad could understand his diagnosis. Dr. Arian office call to follow up and see how my dad was doing. Dr. Arian also schedule a follow up appointment to examine by dad again to see how he was doing. Thank you Dr. Arian, there are few Dr.'s like Dr. Arian.

|  We LOVE Dr. Arian!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

my family found doctor arian a few years ago while at his other location. we have been with him ever since. he is honest, kind, hardworking, friendly and really cares about me and my family. he is a good doctor and if he doesnt know the answer will find someone who does. he is usually right though. i like his new practice better. it is small. he spends a ton of time with us. his staff is the best. followup is quick. he has good consultants too. we have no complaints and are really happy to have found him and are glad he reopened again. the post before us is ridiculous. you WANT your doctor to see 40 patients a day and still give you all that time and not bill for it? do all us grateful patients and our doctor a favor and go away.

|  The Consummate Family Doc :)  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

I continue to be a primary care patient of Doctor Frank Arian and his great staff Josefina and Mayra. I could go on and on about why I think they are the best. Bottom line Dr. A tries to save me money by not wasting unnecessary labs and studies, is a great listener, has a great sense of humor, I can talk to him about anything and not feel like he is judging me, i never wait for him, they are very efficient with my orders and prescriptions, follow up is superb, location is great, and the office is kept quiet. He doesnt stack patient upon patient so theres no sitting with coughing hacking swarms of sick patients. He even gave me his cell phone number. Now thats a family doc I tell ya. I cant recommend him and his staff more highly. Thanks for all you guys do.

|  Great Visit  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

awesome office, staff is cool, doc is cool. pretty much no wait time. every option given, i'll keep going back

|  Lucky to have found this doc!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I feel privileged to have discovered Dr. Frank Arian when I was in need of immediate care several years ago. From the very first visit, his attentiveness and compassion proved far superior to other primary care physicians employed in the past. It was not long after that first visit that I switched over to Dr. Arian from my previous PC doc, and I have never looked back. Among his many qualities as both a health provider and an individual, are his openness and his willingness to go to any lengths necessary to ensure optimum care. He never pretends to knowledge, but instead researches the condition or sends patients to the appropriate specialist. In short, he'd rather his PATIENTS 'feel good' than that HE 'look good.' I would recommend Dr. Arian to anyone who desires prompt, courteous medical attention offered with sensitivity and a commitment to the standards and ethics once regularly employed by family doctors, and today practiced byfew. Fortunately, Dr. Arian is one of the few.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

i was treated kindly and professionally and it was the best visit i have had in a doctors office. very nice people, good doctor, no waiting, spotless office, good parking, good location, inexpensive for one hour with MD. thank you Dr. Arian

|  Great Little Medical Practice!!!  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr. Arian has a great staff and is the nicest person. He spent a whole hour with me sorting out all my problems. He is a good listener and is very patient. He asked me three times if I had any other questions or problems that needed to be addressed. He was right on with his diagnosis. I did not wait longer than a minute. He was also right on time for my appointment. I have never been to a better doctor or a better run office. I highly recommend this office and doctor!

|  Best in Palm Springs Area  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

If you are looking for the best, give Dr. Arian a try. A simple office visit will illustrate the high level of professionalism that is lacking in many other offices around the desert.

|  life saving doctor  |  show details
by Gaetanocorica at Citysearch on Mar 4th, 2011 on citysearch.com

My whole family goes to see dr. arian his staff and himself are wonderful. He saved my dads life and spends the time with my dad that my dad needs to understand his diagnosis. I was called constantly fom Dr. Arian concerned about my ailments and feel he saved my life by sending me to the hospital on a saturday. Dr. Arian has been a god sent for my family and I. I will dispute this to anyone who feels differently about Dr.Arian or his front staff.

by P.Hayner on Mar 1st, 2011

Dr Arian is the greatest!!. He is very easy to talk to about anything and he's a doctor that actually follows thru with referrals,lab results ect. He doesn't rush you and always has time for any questions that you might have. He is very competent and knows his stuff. I would reccomend him to anyone.

|  Left without notice in his office,suddenlyWithout your refill!  |  show details
by Miss Edy Williams on Mar 1st, 2011

It was not apropriate to be so obused,not feeling well,left without your usual medications,with no where to go. The sad prt ,the endless demand for extra Momey. Havent seen him in ayear.My Health has improved.His staff is viscious and mistreats a Senior. Edy Williams

|  Like an old friend.  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

What a find this doctor is !!! I have had my first few visits with him and I could not be more impressed. There is zero wait time in his clinic. He is actually waiting at the desk for me when I walk in and we go directly into a room. Small office but packed with equipment. Like a mini ER. He is kind and amiable as can be. Speaks very clearly and is easy to understand. Uses a lot of common analogies to explain what he calls the "pathophysiology" of my problems. Reminds me a little bit of a cross between Danny Devito and Columbo that TV detective all those years ago. I was so stunned by something he said I wrote it down verbatim. He said, "You are the boss. I work for you". What a breath of fresh air. Finally a doc that gets it. Its all about service. They even answer the phone "How can I provide you excellent service". wow. I couldnt be happier with my choice. He explained its like a concierge practice without the thousand dollar sign up fees. Finally a doctors office run so tight it squeeks. Im finally home. Some tough office policies though like no late patients and a 50.00 no show fee but hey he's gotta eat too. None are unreasonable. Top flight recommendation here. Im one appreciative and lucky patient. Thank you.

|  Praise to this Doctor  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

This is the only Doctor that actually keeps your appointment to the time it was set for, no waiting for 2 hours. He is the best!!!!You rock Dr. Arian.Jill (:

Jan 29th, 2011

a couple of years ago, i had a mystery illness. i couldnt see my regular physician. he is a very busy doctor. dr arians walk in clinic was very near my home, so i went to see him. i had a high fever, severe dehydration, and fatigue. the staff and the doctor were very paitent with me, they listened to what was happening with me and did an exelent job in keeping me calm. after running several tests, dr arian found my urine to have a problem. he called my regular doc and told him how sick i was. with one professional to another they determined my next step. it turned out that i have a disease called multiple myeloma (plasma cell cancer). if not for dr arian and his insistance and persistance, i fear i, well, lets put it this way. when i get the chance to introduce him to someone, i say "here is the man that saved my life." i was unable to pay up front for the 5 or 6 times he saw me, and was gracious enough to let me make payments to him. i consider him a true professional. the paitent comes first. he has great bedside manner, and best of all, absolutly NO god complex. i feel very fortunate to be alive.

|  Competent, Intelligent, Results-Oriented, Caring  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

Dr. Arian has been my personal physician for three years. I have a very complicated set of medical issues. He takes the time to get to know details and the full set of circumstances surrounding my conditions, researches alternatives and even follows up (like calling me on Saturday) to share results and suggestions from that work. I have never once (in nine states and four countries) experienced as competent, thorough, intelligent and results-oriented care from a medical professional.

|  Appreciative  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

I really appreciate Dr. Arian's knowledge, professionalism and level of service. His staff is both professional and courteous. Also, his willingness to take the time to explain things thoroughly is a major that I admire. I am very pleased that he is my primary care physician.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!!!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

I was in and out in under 30 minutes. Immaculate office and very interesting.

|  Complete Professional  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Arian provided both my daughter and myself with the most professional care we have ever enjoyed. Not only was his diagnosis quick and accurate, he also suggested over the counter alternatives to costly medication. Thank you for your excellent service Dr. Frank !

|  FAMILY FRIENDLY DOCTOR  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

I HAVE NEVER FELT TAKING CARE OF UNTIL ME & MY FAMILY FOUND DR. ARIAN. HE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR WHAT I CONSIDER AN "EMERGENCY" FOR MY KIDS.I DON'T FEEL AS IF I'M BEING PUSHED OUT OF THE OFFICE. THERE ISN'T A QUESTION ABOUT MY HEALTH I CAN'T ASK... THAT'S HOW A DOCTOR SHOULD BE!THE WAITING AREA IS COMPFY, PLENTY TO READ AND THE OFFICE STAFF -PAST & PRESENT- IS SUPER FRIENDLY.I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM RECOMMENDING DR. ARIAN TO FAMILY & FRIENDS.

|  Review of Dr. F. Arian  |  show details
by Ken Fleck on Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Arian is one of the best physcian's I've ever had the pleasure of using. While living in Palm Springs from 2005 to 2010, I had some symptons of something being wrong with me that we could not put a finger on. I had seen two other Doctors, but both said it was age and probably arthritis. We had lived in Pennsylvania, before moving to Palm Springs and with that information and blood tests, Dr Arian discovered that I had Lyme Disease. I was put onto a treatment and although I'll always have it, it could have been alot worse if Dr Arian had not found it when he did. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Thank you, Dr. Arian!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Arian is my family's primary care physician and I could not be happier with the level of service and professionalism from him and his staff. He recently treated my son for 2nd degree burns on his inner thigh, from groin to knee. He kept my son preoccupied telling him funny and interesting stories throughout the cleaning and dressing of his burns. I was so impressed and appreciative at his ability to keep my son (and me) calm during this very painful procedure. Dr. Arian is forthright and kind, thoughtful and conscientious, smart and funny. And, by the way, my son's leg healed beautifully!

Jul 24th, 2010

Caring, knowlegeable and kind. Dr. Arian is a physician I could keep for life.

|  Great doctor, great practice.  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2010

The focus with Dr. Arian is you, no symptom is too small to disclose, no questions too mundane to go unasked. He makes sure you understand your diagnosis, your treatment plan, and that your medications aren't going to break the bank or be ineffective. He really cares.

May 22nd, 2009

Had my first appointment at Victory Physicians (Dr. Arian) and I will definitely return. I finally found my primary care physician. If you like the idea of turning back the clock and having a Dr. with a fabulous bed side manner, then you will love Dr. Arian. His staff is wonderful, from the front office back to the lab. No running around to get diagnostic testing because he has everything right there. He gets an A rating from this patient!

|  A Trustworthy and Loyal Doctor  |  show details
by Mike on Apr 3rd, 2008

Once you select Dr. Arian as your primary care physician, not only are you seeing a highly qualified and professional doctor, you are gaining a loyal, compassionate and genuinely caring man. Dr. Arian's staff follows in his footsteps. They've gained my confidence and trust.