A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ariosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ariosta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ariosta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ariosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ariosta, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariosta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Ariosta FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Ariosta practice?
- Dr. Frank Ariosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Ariosta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.