Dr. Frank Armocida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Armocida?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Frank Armocida?

17 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 17 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 17th, 2017

The BEST Orthopedic Surgeon around

I hardly ever take the time to give reviews, good or bad. But, this time, couldn't disregard doing so. I'd heard that Dr. Armocida was one of the BEST Orthopedic Surgeons around. So I was very hopeful for my (long overdue) full hip replacement. I'd been a passenger in a car accident nearly 20 years ago, but didn't realize the trauma that had happened to my leg, hip and back. But, it came to the surface, causing tremendous pain for the last 5 years, or so, and could hardly walk for the last 2. So, in January, I finally went to see Dr. Armocida. Dr. Armocida said I was a good candidate for anterior outpatient surgery (w/o cutting thru the muscles) at their PMC surgery center. A week and a half ago, I had surgery at 7am and was home by noon! I started feeling better the 1st day and each day thereafter. Of course, I started with a walker, but was fully comfortable and able to move to a cane by day 4. By day 6, I could easily walk w/o the cane around in the kitchen or bathroom. Now, by day 9, I can easily walk anywhere w/o the cane, even though my PT said I should still use it outside, as a precaution. I know I still have more time for a full recovery, but am amazed by how far I’ve come in such a short time. My original daily pain level for my hip was 8 out of 10, which was nearly unbearable. IT'S NOW ZERO! Bottom line, I just want to thank Dr. Armocida and his full team for the wonderful job they did. He's absolutely the BEST in my book! Also, I and my wife have commented that we've NEVER met a nicer more caring Doctor—EVER. He always takes all the time you need, to listen, show compassion, answer any and all questions, and send you confidently on your way—from EVERY visit. Personally, I have to give him the HIGHEST of all recommendations, in any and all reviews! My ONLY REGRET is I didn't know about, find and do this procedure w/Dr. Armocida 2 years ago!

August 22nd, 2017